Finding a property
The first step is to contact us to provide brief details about yourself and about the accommodation you require. We then search our database for suitable properties for you to view. If not urgent, we log your details so that we can contact you as suitable properties become available. It is wise to start looking about a month before you wish to move, as the nicer properties are viewed and reserved quickly. Our tenancies are granted for a minimum term of 6 months, which may be renewed if all parties are in agreement.
- To view our selection of available properties to let please use the Property Search
- To register your requirements please click here
Please note that for your safety and peace of mind –
- All of our managed properties are Gas Safe certificated, and inspected for electrical safety, and furniture fire safety
- All Tenancy Deposits (bonds) are held in accordance with the Deposit Protection Regulations.
Viewings will be arranged at times to suit you, including evenings and weekends, and you will invariably be accompanied by a member of staff, who can give advice and answer any questions you may have.
Fees to tenants
Upon reserving a property, applicants will be required to pay as follows:
- Holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent required subject to conditions.
- Be in full time permanent work with certain benefits accepted, but earning requirements still apply.
- Have an annual income of 30x monthly rent will be suffice for eligibility.
- If self-employed be able to supply copies of three years tax returns & copies of six months consecutive bank statements, details of an accountant who can confirm income for the past 3 years or 3 years self assessment documentation.
- Be able to provide a copy of their current job contract, six months consecutive bank statements and three recent wage slips, if required.
- Have no county court judgement, IVA’s, bankruptcy orders or evictions in the last 6 years.
- Be able to provide a current passport including valid work permits and/or visa or a UK driving licence, birth certificate and recent utility bill.
If you have answered NO to any of the above statements, you may still be able to proceed with a tenancy (at the landlords discretion) with the help of a guarantor.
All Guarantors must:
- Be in full time permanent work.
- Have an annual income of 36x monthly rent.
- Be able to provide a copy of their current job contract, six months consecutive bank statements and three recent wage slips.
- Be a home owner.
- Have no county court judgements, IVA’s, bankruptcy orders or evictions in the last 6 years.
- Be able to provide a current passport including work permits and or a UK driving licence, birth certificate and recent utility bill.
As a minimum we will require satisfactory references from your employer (or college), a previous or current landlord, and a credit reference report.
We may also require a personal reference, and sometimes a guarantor. We may use the services of an independent referencing company to obtain and evaluate these references.
Rents are normally quoted calendar monthly, and payable monthly in advance. The tenant is usually also responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs. All rents are payable by bank standing order to our company bank account or your landlord’s bank account.
A security deposit of 6weeks rental will be required. This deposit will be treated in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection regulations, and you will be provided with the appropriate prescribed information and receive details regarding the scheme used. The deposit is held to cover damage, breakages, and any other liabilities under the terms of your tenancy agreement. Please note that under no circumstances can the deposit be used by the tenant to cover rent.