TYPE: Semi-Detached House
- Popular location
- Walking distance to Chasewater
- Well situated three bedroom house
- No upward chain
Property SummaryLets Move In Estate Agents are pleased to market this three bedroom semi-detached house in a popular location of Brownhills, walsall.
The property offers the following:
* Large gravelled driveway with ample parking.
* Entering in to a comfortably sized hallway with fully fitted wooden flooring, spindle staircase and storage area under stairway.
* Main living room having marble effect plaster fireplace, bay window front facing, laminate flooring and ceiling fan light.
* Downstairs family bathroom in need of modernisation, currently having a full bathroom suite, power shower and splash back tiles.
* Dining room/ living room has the benefit of a feature log burner and brick fireplace, pantry/storage cupboard, large arch way leading to open plan kitchen.
* Open plan kitchen is very spacious having grey tiled flooring, wooden style units and bases, skylights, sink and drainer with patio doors leading to the rear garden.
* Master bedroom in need of modernisation, offering a large storage cupboard and UPVC window front facing.
* Bedrooom 2 offers UPVC window, Neutral decor and varnished wooden flooring.
* Bedroom 3 offers a stair case leading to the attic space, UPVC window, in need of some modernisation.
* Attic room having 2 sky lights and ceiling fan.
Rear garden is a comfortably sized offering access to the garage/workshop with small shed to the side and larger outhouse to the rear.
Pleasantly arranged gravelled area with stepping stones leading to the maintanable grassed area with enclosed fencing.
Viewings being arranged immediately
To book a viewing please contact head office
Email [email protected]
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT (1991)
We have attached particulars, measurements and photographs as a guide only and are not to be taken as fact or taken as any sort of contractual evidence.
We have not tested any of the contents, services, fixtures or fittings so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose .
No structural survey has been taken out by ourselves. Buyers are advised to seek their own proffesional advise.
References to the tenure of the property are supplied by the sellers information only. No legal title has been sought by the agent, a buyer is advised to obtain verification from a solicitor.
Items included in the photographs are not included unless specified within the description.
Measurements are there as a guide only and must not be taken as fact but to be concidered as incorrect. Buyers are advised to obtain there own measurements before committing themselves.
Buyers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness.